? ??????????????Glow Spots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (10 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 7503 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Neon Sun? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (57 Ratings)??57 Grabs Today. 10436 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Valley...



My life is full of mountains and valleys. It seems lately that there have been nothing but valleys ahead of me. This is where I learn to trust and draw my strength from God. I stumble and I fall, yet His hand is always there to pick me up, dust me off, and help get going again.

I used to try to run through my valley, thinking if I did that then it wouldn't take as long. I couldn't have been more wrong. I have found that "slow and steady wins the race". I had to have help figuring that out.

In my valley I cursed and I spit...I kicked and I hit. I blamed everything on everyone and couldn't see the big picture. All I could see is what was happening right then. All i could see was this dark scary lonely valley that was slowly swallowing me alive. Now when I look back I can't help but see how green my valley was. Thank you for my valleys Jesus. For in these I have learned that they are what make the mounntain top worth every mile.

"When there's a lesson for learning, He'll take you aside To walk in the valley close by His side. Up on the mountain sweet blessing He gives, But down in the valley is where we learn to live."

0 comments: