? ??????????????Glow Spots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (10 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 7503 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Neon Sun? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (57 Ratings)??57 Grabs Today. 10436 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Best Friend...



I was sitting here thinking of the words I want to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right so I found a different way.
I got a piece of paperand I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you for everything you do.
For always being nice to me and staying by my side,
for helping fix my problems and never leaving me behind.
For accepting my thoughts and feelings,though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me and being my best friend.
For making me laugh and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me if I were to die.
Everything you mean to me you could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life I could never show.
The way you take care of me, you're my shining star
and though it's so incredible that's just the way you are.
Before I get too mushy it's time for me to go,
but before I leave this ink-filled page there's one thing you should know.
As long as we are living, no matter when or where,
if you ever need me just call and I'll be there.
I'll climb a thousand mountains and swim a thousand seas
anything to be there 'cause... you've been there for me.

0 comments: