? ??????????????Glow Spots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (10 Ratings)??58 Grabs Today. 7503 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Neon Sun? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (57 Ratings)??57 Grabs Today. 10436 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Baby

Here i sit..thinkin bout tha day i brought her home, her first bath, her first trick. So many things that she had done to get in trouble yet so many ways she brought so much joy to my life. My running partner, my bed buddy, my baby. You don't know about lonely, till you've had something so precious and so sweet to just get taken away so quickly. Maybe i should've loved her better or praised her more. She was all I had and now she's gone, and i'm alone again. Maddie, my sweet baby, I loved you so much from day one...you brought so much joy and happiness to my life...you were beautiful and smart and so caring...thank you for being my sunshine...i love and miss you more than you will ever know....

0 comments: